How To Register
UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, PLEASE EMAIL US AT INFO@STCHARLES.CA
Please do not follow the instructions below.
Call 905.577.0555, Press 5 then press 0 to make an appointment
Come in for your appointment with the following documents:
1. Official high school transcript (contact your former school if you don't have it)
2. Students who are currently enrolled in high school or have been away from high school for less than a year must get a letter of release stating they are no longer registered. Please contact your former school if you do not have this.
3. Birth certificate or passport
4. Proof of Ontario residency
5. $25 book deposit (we take cash, debit, and Visa). Deposit refunded upon return of book.
6. Immigration Documentation (for landed immigrants or refugees)
Your start date can be as early as the next module. Please note---all our teacher taught modules are 6 weeks in length.